cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching phones after upgrading

Anonymous
Not applicable
I recently upgraded to an iphone 5c but i've realised that there isn't enough GB on there for me, would it cost more to change the phone to one that has more space on it?
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143421 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

You can swap if inside the first 14 days, if not you would have to pay off the phone, sell it and upgrade again.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 143421 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

You can swap if inside the first 14 days, if not you would have to pay off the phone, sell it and upgrade again.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just to note as their is no sd card option on an iPhone as you know if you come close to using up the phones memory their are options such as Dropbox for example.
Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 143421 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
T&C's here if required http://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/mobile/our-latest-pay-monthly-mobile-agreement

"2. The Change-Your-Mind Period – If you change your mind about your Mobile Phone or selected Equipment you've got from us, you can return it once and exchange it for another within the 14 day Change-Your-Mind Period which will be communicated to you as part of the sales process and/or on your till receipt and then in your welcome pack. You'll only be able to do this if the Mobile Phone/Equipment is undamaged, unlocked (i.e. free of security or software locks), in its original packaging and you bring in your proof of purchase with it. If you'd rather, you can return your Mobile Phone/Equipment and cancel your Pay Monthly Mobile Agreement during the Change-Your-Mind Period. If you've taken your Equipment from us under a separate Hardware Plan and you are withdrawing from that Hardware Plan after the Change-Your-Mind Period, you will have to pay in full for your Equipment. If you've just taken Services from us then you can also cancel within the Change-Your-Mind Period. You agree that Services will begin immediately if you already have a SIM Card or when you receive that SIM Card. You'll have to pay for any calls, texts, data and other charges you've incurred, including during the Change-Your-Mind Period. For full details, ask in store or see below for our policy on repairs and returns. Details are in paragraphs 10, 12 and 13 of the Agreement and on our Website."

Currently using:
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Lucky you acted quickly slight_smile
Message 5 of 5