cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sony Xperia free game

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I just bought a sony xperia z3. I got given a sheet with instructions on how to get a free copy of Destiny. I fillied in the form with my correct email address but it kept saying it was an incorrect email. I resent the form and it went through but I haven't recieved my email yet. Can the email take time to come through? I sent it about half an hour ago

Message 1 of 11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27669 Solutions
Check the T&C's here paying attention to the dates of the offer http://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/rewards/xperiaz3-z3compact-z3tabletcompact-and-z2destiny-and-...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is their any T&C on the sheet or online ?

Check your spam folder too
Message 2 of 11

MI5
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27669 Solutions
Check the T&C's here paying attention to the dates of the offer http://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/rewards/xperiaz3-z3compact-z3tabletcompact-and-z2destiny-and-...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried to sent an email to sony mobile but it wouldn't send it for no reason. What is a T&C? I have no idea 

Message 4 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh I didn't realise the dates, the guy at 02 gave me the sheet and told me I could get a free game 😕 Oh well I guess he didn't notice. Thank you everyone slight_smile

Message 5 of 11

MI5
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27669 Solutions

offer has finished 😞

Currently using:
Message 6 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I tried to sent an email to sony mobile but it wouldn't send it for no reason. What is a T&C? I have no idea 

T&C = Terms and Conditions. 

Sorry the offer has ended for that game. 😔

Really the salespeople in the shop should know. 

Message 7 of 11

MI5
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27669 Solutions
Sounds like it may have been a genuine mistake but maybe let the store know so they don't offer it to another customer in the future......?

Currently using:
Message 8 of 11

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Of course, it wouldn't hurt letting
O2contentoffer@sonypromotions.Co.uk
Know how disappointed you are that you missed the cut off date as you have wanted to own the awesome phone since it was released and we're so happy to hear you get the awesome destiny with it free.
Message 9 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122924 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Sounds like it may have been a genuine mistake but maybe let the store know so they don't offer it to another customer in the future......?

Good idea @MI5 They are probably selling stock they have had in the store for some time. As you say others could be disappointed....:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 11