cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim change

Anonymous
Not applicable

i recently purchased a new windows phone which i nedded a micro sim for but wanted to keep my number so i done the sim swap which worked perfectly. i hate the new phone and wanted to go bk to my old phone, is there anyway i can reverse the sim swap to micro sim and change it back too my old standard sim so i can keep my number. thanks 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Yes just pick up a standard sim from your O2 store and do the sim swap again. To be honest I'm not sure if it would be possible using the old sim card that you have?

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Yes just pick up a standard sim from your O2 store and do the sim swap again. To be honest I'm not sure if it would be possible using the old sim card that you have?

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

When you performed the sim swap as I understand it the original sim then became de activated.

I would pop into your local O2 shop and ask for an account specific blank Sim Card and just follow the same steps you did previously.

A shame you didn't like your new phone. 😞
Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Your original sim is dead and it's only use is to be binned, however, you can do exactly the same process again but with a new sim from O2 of the correct size.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4