cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung fitbit offer

Anonymous
Not applicable

For those who are still trying to claim the fitbit offer, on the terms and conditions page there is a is a website in one of the terms o2fitbitfitbandoffers.co.uk if you highlight it another www.o2fitbitaddress appears in black and white text to the right of the t&c click on the text and you just type your IMEI code then confirm then complete name and address confirm and then it says your fitbit will be delivered in 14 days and you will receive a confirmation email.

I just did it and got email 

Thanks

Vince

Message 1 of 11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

The Community coordinator Toby posted this on the 20th April in relation to Fitbit

"I'm aware some of you may have had trouble claiming your Fitbit as part of the current promotion. I'd like to confirm the correct website to claim this on is https://www.o2fitbitoffers.co.uk/ - you'll need your phone IMEI number handy. If you have any further issues claiming, please let me know via PM".

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

The Community coordinator Toby posted this on the 20th April in relation to Fitbit

"I'm aware some of you may have had trouble claiming your Fitbit as part of the current promotion. I'd like to confirm the correct website to claim this on is https://www.o2fitbitoffers.co.uk/ - you'll need your phone IMEI number handy. If you have any further issues claiming, please let me know via PM".

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Keep getting "IMIE number not eligible" on fitbit offers page. Got my S6 over two weeks ago!  Can you help?

Message 3 of 11

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Are you entering the IMEI number without any spaces or other characters?
Just enter the numbers only.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Are you entering the IMEI number without any spaces or other characters?
Just enter the numbers only.

That worked for someone else posting on here... (Or just check @Anonymous 's opening post on this thread...)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 11

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks. Managed to order it

More info

Message 7 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks. Managed to order it

More info

Brilliant news @Anonymous. Hope you get it soon..:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 11

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

l am still getting this message    Please check shipping address information. Please enter the first name. Please enter the last name. Please enter the street. Please enter the city. Please enter the telephone number. Please enter the zip/postal code. Postcode '' is not valid       despite speaking to an O2 advisor who told me l could not claim until today because of the 14 days cooling off period, all my details entered are correct. 

Message 10 of 11