cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement sim card

Anonymous
Not applicable
My current sim card is cracked. I want to keep my current number when I get it replaced but I can't find anywhere on O2 website where I can contact them to get a replacement. Help needed urgently
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You need to contact CS http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
We are just customers and cannot access any account details for you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 16

opa
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My current card is damaged and I would like a replacement. I am disabled so cannot get to o2 shop. I want to keep my current ber. Help please.   Thanks

Tony Tapsell

Message 12 of 16

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@opawrote:

My current card is damaged and I would like a replacement. I am disabled so cannot get to o2 shop. I want to keep my current ber. Help please.   Thanks

Tony Tapsell

@opa please call customer service and they will send out a replacement http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 16

nicholasfinlay
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

How long does this typically take?

Message 14 of 16

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35208 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

@nicholasfinlay wrote:

How long does this typically take?

Replacement PAYG SIMs are dispatched via Royal Mail, so anything from 3 to 8 days roughly, @nicholasfinlay.

Contract SIM replacements are more tedious, best done in an O2 Shop if you do not want to lose service on the current SIM, and the ensuing delays as that is all sorted after you actually receive the new SIM.

Message 15 of 16

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22938 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@nicholasfinlay To add to the advice from @pgn, if you go in store, which is the quickest option, be sure to bring photo identification with you.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 16 of 16