cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refused Delivery as advised by 02

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello.
I'm new here although been with 02 11 yrs... I wonder if anyone can advise me please?
I ordered the wrong phone (stupidly tired) then immediately realised and chatted with a Guru. He advised me to refuse delivery.
It came Monday am and the Courier said I had to sign that I was returning it. (I hope I didn't sign acceptance!) he took the phone.
That was 3days ago. If it can be ordered and delivered in 24 hrs I'm wondering why doesn't it work going back.
My 02 acc says I still owe them £500 for a phone I don't have!
What do I do now?
Thanks. H
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well I have been advised that it can take up to 5working days to have a return actually logged as Returned. So I'm officially not allowed to worry until next Tuesday or Wednesday. Then I will be back in touch with them again. Thanks for the link. Although I used the Guru service this time I'll keep the link. Thanks again
Message 11 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
Would you let us know how you get in within the timeframe set by O2 please.

You're welcome for the link.
Message 12 of 18

Cleoriff
  • 122895 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Well I have been advised that it can take up to 5working days to have a return actually logged as Returned. So I'm officially not allowed to worry until next Tuesday or Wednesday. Then I will be back in touch with them again. Thanks for the link. Although I used the Guru service this time I'll keep the link. Thanks again

It certainly would be good to get some feedback on this. At least then advice we give others will be relevant and up to date..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 18

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144292 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27659 Solutions
Hope it goes OK for you slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 14 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
To update you re: the refused delivery post.
O2 changed my status this morning and it no longer shows that I am being billed for the new phone. This means they have agreed receipt / the return.
Thanks for your help.
Message 15 of 18

jonsie
  • 93217 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6973 Solutions

MI5
  • 144292 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27659 Solutions
That's a relief slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 17 of 18

Cleoriff
  • 122895 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

So that was Wednesday then as expected. Good to hear. We will be able to advise others now..

Thanks for updating...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 18 of 18