cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem using Priority Moments in Currys

Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried to use the Priority Moments app in Currys today to buy an iPad. The offer is for £30 off a spend of £400 or more. The Terms & Conditions state that the offer excludes iPhones but makes no mention of other Apple products. The code failed as the Currys system claimed that it was invalid, and as the manager refused to give me a discount I didn't make the purchase.

I could find how to tweet O2 about this but I couldn't find any other way of reporting the problem. Just wondering if any one else has had a similar experience with Currys/PC World.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 11 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

I followed the advice of @jonsie and contacted customer.services@pcworld.co.uk . I've received the following response:

I confirm that Apple products are excluded from the offer. For more information regarding the O2 Priority Term's and Condition's please contact O2 customer service.

The Priority T&Cs for this offer still states "Excludes all Apple iPhones" so I'll contact PriorityCustComplain@o2.com to let them know that the information is incorrect.

Message 12 of 13

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Not the response I was hoping you would get but at least we all know now. Thank you for the information as this is going to be queried again before o2 change the incorrect website.

Message 13 of 13