cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Priority tickets - maximum

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have purchased five tickets (in three separate transactions) to see Ed Sheeran. Only after I paid have I realised it says a maximum of four and that if tickets are purchased over the maximum that the order may be cancelled. These tickets were purchased for family for Christmas and now I’m worried about giving them as presents in case the whole order is cancelled. Is there a way I can cancel one of the tickets and keep the remaining four? How likely is it that they will be cancelled? Is there anything else I can do?
Message 1 of 12
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
It will be the order that gets cancelled, not the tickets, so if you receive the tickets they will remain valid, otherwise you might see some of the ticket requests not fulfilled.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Cleoriff
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

I would presume this means if you purchase more than 4 tickets in ONE transaction? You say it was over three transactions?

I wonder you have read these...

http://www.o2priority.co.uk/FAQs

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 12

MI5
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
It will be the order that gets cancelled, not the tickets, so if you receive the tickets they will remain valid, otherwise you might see some of the ticket requests not fulfilled.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there anyone I can contact to get an answer one way or the other? If it's going to be cancelled I would rather know before I tell people I've bought them. Feel such an idiot now, I was in such a rush to buy them I didn't stop and read all the t&cs beforehand.

Message 4 of 12

MI5
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
Contact whichever company is selling the tickets, ie Ticketmaster or whichever one it is.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

You could also check your bank...and see how many transactions have gone through? If they have charged you 3 times for each time you purchased ...I would honestly think you are safe.....?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

I paid by Paypal and the funds have already been taken from my balance. I have received three separate confirmation emails now and contacted See Tickets to ask them to confirm the tickets will be fulfilled as they are three separate orders. Waiting to hear back from them.

Message 7 of 12

MI5
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
Good luck - I'm sure all will be fine slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 8 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I paid by Paypal and the funds have already been taken from my balance. I have received three separate confirmation emails now and contacted See Tickets to ask them to confirm the tickets will be fulfilled as they are three separate orders. Waiting to hear back from them.

Going to stick my neck out here @Anonymous and say I think you are going to be fine. You did NOT exceed the amount limit with one transaction....you completed 3 separate transactions and as such that is how it will be recognised wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 12

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions
Message 10 of 12