cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Priority Stars Wars Speaker

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've went to the Camden branch just after 10am and apparently they're all gone. According to the guys they've been swamped with people claiming them - strange that there were only 2 people in the store whilst I waited and neither was there to pick up a speaker. And why did the guys look at each other first before saying they were all gone? Bunch of those turning up on ebay tomorrow..

Useless stuff which made me late and the voucher code has expired so I can't even try another branch tomorrow. I'm switching to a cheaper company as I'm really not benefitting from O2.

Message 1 of 103
102 REPLIES 102

Anonymous
Not applicable
I got one the morning the offer came live, as did my two colleagues, once I told them about it. Not saying which store though as don't want them to be suddenly inundated for future offers.
Message 101 of 103

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I got one the morning the offer came live, as did my two colleagues, once I told them about it. Not saying which store though as don't want them to be suddenly inundated for future offers.

Well as you asked on another post about Easons @Anonymous I can only presume it is somewhere in Northern Ireland?  wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 102 of 103

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yep
Message 103 of 103