cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor customer service!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Still waiting for the promised call back from you. I phoned this morning and still waiting to hear from you - was promised a call back from a Manager today. My son has had his phone repaired twice and then got a refurbished phone - which has now stopped working. He is going on holiday next week and NEEDS a phone!! Why should he pay for a service that he is unable to use? I also have already telephoned twice on behalf of my elderly mother and despite being promised an email with a code to unblock her spare phone we are still waiting - more than 8 weeks later! Customer service has gone downhill and I, for one, will not be renewing my contract. I have always been with O2 and didn't mind it being more expensive as I felt it was worth it for the previously excellent customer service. Not any more............!!!!
Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

The is a community forum and no one from O2 will read your message here...you need to contact customer services again or go instore

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Cleoriff
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

The is a community forum and no one from O2 will read your message here...you need to contact customer services again or go instore

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 8

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
PS, you hardly ever get a call back either.
Keep calling them. It's usually quieter on Sundays so should get through OK tomorrow.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Tried calling several times now but not getting anywhere. Son went to shop today but they were unable to help as they had no record of him having received a replacement phone only the repairs, the call centre however only have a record of the replacement phone but nothing about previous repairs. Shambles. However, it will give us more evidence if we cannot get this sorted and my son has to take out a new contract with another provider
Message 4 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

We can only suggest you call back to CS tomorrow early as they are less busy on a Sunday at that time..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous

where did you have the repairs done?

Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Was sent back to O2 for repairs
Message 7 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Then there will be a record of it. slight_smile

I would suggest ringing back 202,  and asking to be put trough to returns&repairs. If that doesnt work  ask for a manager. When appropriate they can replace mobiles.

They can  contact returns&repairs to get all the information about the repairs and the replacement.

Hope this helps slight_smile

Message 8 of 8