cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordering iphone6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey everyone
My upgrade date is 29/10 and i had a note on my account saying i can upgrade today if i pay £33. So i did and proceeded to order iphone6, all fine got to the payment page and my banks secure payment thing came up then the page said dear customer we are processing the payment dont refresh this page. Nothing. I rung o2 and they said they hadnt receievd anything but the money has left my bank acc, i was then instructed to try ordering again but natrually it wouldnt go through with nothing in the bank!! My question is where is my confirmation email or text for my order? Is it because the iphone6 says delivery in 7 days... Does that mean is out of stock? Please help!!
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

It sounds like a hold has been placed on the funds which will release in a couple of days if the upgrade does not go through.

If it does complete you'll get an e mail. Check your spam inbox folders too.

Take into account the iPhone's 6 models are in limited quantities.
Message 2 of 10

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Your bank can confirm if the funds are been held or if they have actually been released.
If released, O2 must have a record of the money and your order, but only CS can confirm this for you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 10

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Sounds like the funds have been authorised and held though O2 may not have received the authorisation due to an error. Best option is to call them.
Message 4 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
The woman i spoke to at cs said they hadn't received anything yet she said it could be something wrong online! Does the amount of stock affect an order?
Message 5 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Also the money has left my halifax account, i had to pay 33 for upgrading early!
Message 6 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been having great aggravation with my credit card recently. Because it's still registered at my dads address. I never bothered to change the address as i see him every other day so can collect my post and stuff.

Problems comes when you order on the internet for things like mobiles. They check the address as part of the security check process. If they dont match, it gets rejected but the online screen doesnt tell you this and the call centre are usually puzzled too when you call them. The fund are normally put back in your bank as they are only "held"

Its probably not this. But one to note for anyone else having online ordering woes.

I've got to change the address on the card, but it involves form filling and sending ID's in the post etc etc. Aggro!

Note: I ordered from Alibaba recently using the same credit card and delivered to my new address.

Package came from China in less than 7 days. No issues . . . . just saying 🙂

Message 7 of 10

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

So in other words, you'd prefer it if the address on your card wasn't checked as part of the security check process, so if your card was lost or stolen, someone could order a mobile phone with your card and have it sent to any address they wanted it sent to, and you'd have to pay for the phone. Do I have that right?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 8 of 10

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Good grief 😞
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 10

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions