cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordering Online.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to order and upgrade my iPhone through the O2 website.

I've got to the checkout and I've been trying to use the click and collect section. When I select the O2 store I want to collect it from, I keep getting this message coming up - 'Something went wrong. Please try again later'. I tried last night and today to click and collect but I'm getting the same results.

Anyone have any ideas as to why this keeps happening?

Thank you,

Liam.
Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19

Cleoriff
  • 122923 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Hi Liam

I do have to warn you though (as others have earlier) that ordering online may give you the same sort of wait. Unfortunately the O2 ordering website frequently shows phones in stock...only for customers to order in good faith...and then they get an email to say it is out of stock as well.

Of course... by this time they will have taken your money and you are playing a waiting game. It is up to you at the end of the day. If it was me, I would go instore....:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
If the website is saying 7 days delivery then it is not in stock, it refers to stock on its way.

If that is the case I would be even less inclined to order online. Are you wanting a refresh contract? If not and you are happy with the old style 24 month contract try Carphone Warehouse too.
Message 12 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

Ok, I'm guessing then, it seems the best option is to go into a O2 shop and upgrade 😉.

Now when I go into the shop, what do I need as proof of who I am? I haven't got a photo driving licence, still the plain old crumpled paper one! Can't really take a utility bill in as, because I'm conscious of the environment I have my utility bills paperless, I get them via email.

Liam.
Message 13 of 20

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Passport will do plus your current phone so they can send you an upgrade confirmation code.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 14 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you MI5. I have a passport, lol !
Message 15 of 20

MI5
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Thank you MI5. I have a passport, lol !

I was worried you'd come back and say you didn't have one either Smiley Very Happy

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 16 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
MI5, lol although I haven't used it yet and I've had it for 5 years, lol 😄
Message 17 of 20

MI5
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Time for a holiday then mate slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 18 of 20

Cleoriff
  • 122923 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Time for a holiday then mate slight_smile

Funny you should say that...I wonder where I am going on February 26th? Wahey..... Happy Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 19 of 20

MI5
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Typical !!!!

Currently using:
Message 20 of 20