cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old number

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a number in my account which i no llonger use & it still has credit on it

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143182 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27459 Solutions
You basically need to use it or lose it unless you want to transfer the credit to a contract account, but to do so you need to move the phone number to the contract too.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
  • 143182 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27459 Solutions
You basically need to use it or lose it unless you want to transfer the credit to a contract account, but to do so you need to move the phone number to the contract too.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122117 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

Exactly what I did with mine when switching from PAYG to Contract....(didn't pay a bill for 2 months)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 143182 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27459 Solutions
May not be suitable for the OP though as they say they don't use the number anymore.....

Currently using:
Message 4 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122117 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
May not be suitable for the OP though as they say they don't use the number anymore.....

Shame...will lose it then...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 7

MI5
  • 143182 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27459 Solutions
Yep, use it or lose it !

Currently using:
Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous can you transfer the credit to a contract account as @ MI5 suggested?
Message 7 of 7