cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ON HOLD FOR 50 MINUTES, 1 HR 10 MINS LAST NIGHT .. SHAMBLES

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have been on hold for 50 minutes already tonight and still counting last night was the same only for a hour and ten mins before I got so frustrated and hung up... Really is there nobody there to answer a call ? ? ?
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

We have heard from people being in hold for 2 hours +

If it's not an issue that's accounts based can we as fellow customers help ?
Message 2 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you tried live chat? 

Or as asked by b.o.b, can we help? 

Message 3 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's a account based query mate, I just wanted to express my frustration nearly 60 mins again this eve I've been a O2 customer for nearly 11 years and never had a problem until now.. What's happens to the days when a customer was something to hold on to ?
Message 4 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Fair enough.

I hope you get through as swiftly as possible to them.
Message 5 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi no I've not used the live chat as I was told a few weeks ago I would need to call.
Message 6 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

As my forum colleague I hope you get through quickly. 

Message 7 of 14

Cleoriff
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I agree this is getting to be quite outrageous...the amount of time people are being kept on hold.

As you say it is account based then you will have to stick it out with CS I am afraid. Live Chat have a very poor reputation for dealing with account issues.

Maybe you would have more luck trying first thing in the morning....?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for the heads up, unfortunately Im unable to contact them in the morning as I work 8.30 until the evening, over a hour again and I'm still on hold terrible customer service.. Even Sky are quicker to answer my call than this
Message 9 of 14

Skyrim
  • 43 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Don't know what's happened to O2 customer service lately. When I had O2 broadband their service was excellent, always got through to actual British people who were able to help, and I didn't have to wait very long.

Now when I have to call them about phones it's a completely different story. Put on hold, they don't know how to help you etc. Very frustrating, it's worse than Orange used to be and that's saying something.

Message 10 of 14