cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ON HOLD FOR 50 MINUTES, 1 HR 10 MINS LAST NIGHT .. SHAMBLES

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have been on hold for 50 minutes already tonight and still counting last night was the same only for a hour and ten mins before I got so frustrated and hung up... Really is there nobody there to answer a call ? ? ?
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ive found most call centre calling waiting times to be lengthy at times and personally rang the Payg line on 4445 a couple of days ago and got through within a few minutes.

As for Live Chat they are ok for low level enquiries or obtaining a Pac Code in order to migrate ones mobile number to an alternative Network.

Good luck.
Message 11 of 14

Cleoriff
  • 122762 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

It is very hit and miss...down to timing and day I suspect. (Monday and Friday being the worst)

Of course now they have the excuse that it is coming up to Christmas and they are extra busy Rolleys

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have the same experience waited for 60 mins then gave up. Have already tested Gurus but they proved to be useless too. Hang down you head in shame 02....we are not impressed...we are not the only one to be treated badly by 02...we should refused to be taken for mugs...
Message 13 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

Decided to try and stick with 02 and upgraded one contact phone  got another total on contract now 5 when chasing order mentioned a deal on tab 4 sounded interesting so tried to order needed to ring back no joy at all over weekend the connected will transfer you ...lost call tried again lost call but at least they tried to call back tried again half way through cut off tried again  "call back in morning" reminds me of Yodel

Message 14 of 14