cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 world chat webpage

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

Not sure who would pick this question up  or could someone point me in the right direction.

On  the O2 world chat website is there any way of including a link or a section to do with prices of calling the landlines and mobiles as I couldnt see anything on there?  This could help avoid customers having to ring into the call centres to get the information first of all.

Thanks

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous Any changes to the World Chat webpage would have to be fed back to the web design team  @Toby our forum manager is the one to do that if he feels it's a requirement...

I have mentioned him in this thread. He will be along to advise further  when he can..

(I thought it did have some info.. though probably quite limited?)

http://www.o2.co.uk/apps/world-chat

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 7

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
I think the prices are listed in the app, but I don't use it myself.....
http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Apps/Let-s-talk-about-O2-World-Chat/td-p/867321
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 7

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

All prices are included within the app itself. If you tell me the country you want to call I'll look it up for you.

Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone for your help.   I will wait for Toby to look into - it would definitely be beneficial as recently i have had issues with my app and so couldn't bring up any call charges.

Toby, could you please let me know the outcome    thanks 

Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Chambers_1

Welcome to the community, I am Meri the Community Coordinator. Let's look at the option @jonsie suggests first and if that doesn't solve your request I will feedback to the team for later development. What country are you trying to call?

Message 6 of 7

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
I think the problem is that the website doesn't list the prices like the app does?
Everyone can't ask jonsie for prices all the time wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 7