O2 Community

Get help, share tips and chat

Level 1: Joiner
ronster1976
Accepted Solution

O2 travel

Hi can someone help me out i recently returned from turkey and i have o2 travel on my phone which i thought gave me sixty minutes talk time and internet usage at 1.99 a day plus 7p a text i then came home to a bill of 140 pounds is this right????

Please use plain text.
jonsie
Topics: 178
Solutions: 1,903

Re: O2 travel

Unfortunately at the moment Turkey is not included as part of O2 Travel. I don't know why but perhaps it's worth querying with customer service.

• What countries are included in O2 Travel?

The service is available in Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Monaco, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Vatican, San Marino, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.

Please use plain text.
perksie
Topics: 229
Solutions: 1,536

Jonsie's correct, you can check the costs for Turkey here:

http://www.o2.co.uk/support/internationalandtravel

Please support the Disasters Emergency Committee appeal to send help to the Philippines.
Text DEC to 70000 (free text) to donate £5 or online: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Legacy O2 Simplicity 20 - O2 Wallet - Nexus 4 Android 4.4.4
Please use plain text.
bandofbrothers
Topics: 815
Solutions: 1,917

Hi Ronster.

We're you told that this country was included or was this an error on your part.

If the first then you could challenge the bill with O2 Customer Services.

If the latter then it's an expensive learning curve.

The quicker the Networks abolish these confusing roaming t&c the better.

MacBook Air 11” Core i5 1.6GHz 4GB 128GB •1.6GHz dual-core Intel Core i5.

iPhone 5s ~ iOS 8.0
iPad Air ~ iOS 8.0.

Support Uk O2 Jobs.
Mea familia est mea vita.
Please use plain text.
Level 3: Ponderer
busybee1

O2 travel applied to countries within the EU - unfortunately Turkey isnt part of the EU hence Different rates as not part of o2 travel service.
Please use plain text.