Did you mean: 

O2 repairs

Jamieww
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I handed my O2 pay monthly mobile LG G4 into my local O2 shop for repair under warranty.

I was told online that I would be able to get a 'loan' handset whilst it was being fixed for a £25 deposit, suprise suprise my local shop said they had no 'loan' handsets, so I am stuck without a working handset until It is returned. To be completely honest the customer service online was fantastic, I only took it to the shop to speed things up (or so I thought), the shop service was appalling, trying excuse after excuse as to why the mobile wasn't functioning. 

Now I managed to get one text message from O2 saying that they were sending the mobile for repairs - as if I didn't know! they also linked me to www.o2.co.uk/repairs to track the repair..... I have tried various laptops and Ipad & mac and keep getting a dead link.

So I tried logging into O2, checking my account and found a track repair link which gave me a page asking for my postcode and a repair number. So I put in my postcode and wondered what the repair number could be, then luckily I remembered that I has handed a receipt. So I enterered the repair number and I get the message NO REPAIR EXISTS.... so I looked further down the receipt and tried another number, same result.

I have used O2 for many years with this being the 1st time I have ever had to return anything, online the Guru told me it would take approx 4days from receipt, in store upto 14days - but I was only told that as I was leaving as a passing comment.

Does anyone know where to get the correct tracking number or how long a repair usually takes, I am lost without a mobile.

Thanks

James

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Sure thing!
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 11 of 13

JulianC
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Still not working over 1 month later... Add to this that I had to visit my store 3 times as on the first 2 the instore repair logging system wasn't working and O2 is beginning to look very unprofessional.

Message 12 of 13

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions