cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 priority

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am getting bored of the priority services not working. Yes I know its free and its not a big part of why I am with O2 but if they are going to offer something it should at least work. And when it does work its still hard to get the codes half the time when your in the shop as the app is over graphic and does not work well on stand mob data. Plus how can I will a prize draw if I cant enter? Just as a comparison sonys Xperia lounge works fine and has done for years.
Message 1 of 12
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
If you are having problems call CS on 202 or 4445 and ask them to reset your account.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
If you are having problems call CS on 202 or 4445 and ask them to reset your account.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 12

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions
If you scan through the posts on here you will soon realise that one of O2's strengths is the inability to provide functioning online systems.
"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 3 of 12

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

If calling customer service doesn't resolve your problem, you can lodge a formal complaint here:

http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've had the same problem just now , went to boots to get the lunch deal and the app says all the codes have been used , and to get the code id have to go into o2 to get one, I'm not getting a tube to get a code , they should be working on all phones ! The guy in boots said this has been going on for at least 2 weeks. O2 if you're going to advertise something make sure it works for everybody!
Message 5 of 12

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous, welcome to the community!

What device are you using? Also, what operating system?

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 6 of 12

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I've had the same problem just now , went to boots to get the lunch deal and the app says all the codes have been used , and to get the code id have to go into o2 to get one, I'm not getting a tube to get a code , they should be working on all phones ! The guy in boots said this has been going on for at least 2 weeks. O2 if you're going to advertise something make sure it works for everybody!

Codes are limited so if they have all been used you will have to try earlier next week.

It's a deliberate restriction which has been imposed by O2 rather than a failure of the app.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am using an iPhone 5s , iOS 9.3.3 , apparently it has been working for some phones but not all
Message 8 of 12

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I am using an iPhone 5s , iOS 9.3.3 , apparently it has been working for some phones but not all

There is a complete app failure on Windows phones but your issue is different.

Currently using:
Message 9 of 12

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous,

I was wondering if you were using a Windows device, as we are currently working to fix an ongoing issue there. 

As @MI5 says, there are generally a limited number of codes and this may be the problem. However, if you think the app is actually broken somehow, get in contact with us via Live Chat or over the phone slight_smile

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 10 of 12