on 09-01-2011 00:37
on 12-01-2011 01:42
I think O2 does much really really well, my focus is above everything doing things that are fair, sensible for the customer and add value and save me time. Very few of the ideas below would cost you much at all but would increase my loyalty and value of O2. Its largely about quality of service integration and being able to operate seamlessly with zero latency in my working and personal life.
Your broadband rocks by the way
1. Let me use my O2 iphone data contract subscription and phone number with my laptop to stop me having to use a mobile broadband dongle to connect via wifi where I require a login. Occasional user would be a major benefit and cost you almost nothing to open it up
2. Let me tether for free to my iPhone for free it is simply unreasonable, happy to accept a data volume limit while tethering but I think it is unreasonable compared to my previous contract
3. Let me roam both voice and data easily internationally for free for a limited amount of time e.g. one day business trip to Paris or Munic, you are making it too hard to do international business
4. Cut deals to allow me to roam for a fixed price that is not punitive for flexible periods e.g. by number of days from start to end date not force a month as a minimum, if it is a system issue fix it, don't punish the loyal customer
5. Provide a Femtocell service or better still collaborate with other mobile firms to plug the coverage issues in my area I lose signal for a regular period in WD3 travelling between office and Bovingdon and Kings Langley it is not acceptable.
6. Get better at managing the release of a new OS for iPhone - I know apple got it wrong with OS4 on iPhone 3GS but I am your customer and my phone is less reliable and some of the features still don't work properly even now. Demand better behaviour from your supplier Apple
7. Give me Skype voice on my phone over 3GS, its technically possible you have disabled it. Don't use it much but would be a benefit
8. Let me move seamlessly from VOIP based call to mobile, offer me a landline number that routes to my mobile number
9. Let me have a phone with more than one mobile number so I can separate out my multiple businesses and in bound calls but manage them on one device
10. Let me carry over my minutes and texts and let me share them with another phone easily and let me distribute them in the form of a budget for a phone so I can control the spend and lock the outgoing calls oonce budget spent.
11. Enable your systems both business and personal to integrate with Mydex #### personal data store ecosystem so that I can keep my customer records up to date with you seamlessly and stop me having to login into your systems
12. Send me my bill in electronic format that can be analysed e.g. Excel format flat file so I can do pivot charts
13. Let me send SMS messages from a webpage that use my text credits, like Textmagic
14. Let me listen to my voicemails on line via a webpage
15. Provide free forwarding of my mobile calls to my Skype account so I can integrate it with my voicemail there as well.
on 12-01-2011 07:58
hello Thanks for the information , a knowledgeable forum.
on 22-11-2011 12:01
on 23-11-2011 10:52