cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Travel doesn't work; keep your confirmation emails!

Anonymous
Not applicable

early August I sent a text to O2 and received text confirmation that O2 travel was initiated. I went on holiday and used the phone assumming that the reduced rates would be applied. I returned and ended the O2 travel service with the call centre. A very large Bill has arrived and the O2 Call centre have lost all records of the transation, sggesting that I'm wrong. I've spoken to a few of them and they are nice people, however their Travel and record systems do not always work. I still have all of the confirmation texts. And while I'm very confident that I will eventually get a refund, it has been impossible to find anybody who's prepared to champion the repair of the faulty systems.

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93217 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

Best of luck with this. given the texts you have I'm sure you will get the excess charges back.

Message 21 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm sure you'll be fine.

Maybe try to use Tugo on wifi next time. slight_smile
Message 22 of 23

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144293 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Just for info, I'm sure you know but for the possible benefit of others, O2 travel help pages here https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/international/using-phone-in-europe
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 23 of 23