cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Perks - VIP lounge access

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I'd like to visit the VIP lounge at the O2 Arena. I've visited the O2 Perks section of Prioriy moments and found this:

What? Kick back in the VIP O2 lounge, with two-for-one cocktails and a free cloakroom.

How? Text UPGRADE with the size of your party to 60202. Coming with three  friends? Text UPGRADE4. Subject to availability.

When do I send the text? I'm going to the Muse gig on Saturday. I've tried texting but (understandably) it means nothing as I haven't specified the event I'm attending. The response I got was '02: Please check the keyword and try again. We don't recognise the service you are trying to request'.

So what exactly do I need to do to access the lounge?

Thanks to anyone who can help!!

Message 1 of 47
46 REPLIES 46

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same question really.  Regular at the O2 and wanted to find out how 2 use this perk.  This is coming in high on a google search and people are talking about this same issue so not a good look for O2.

Message 41 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable
What a joke!! I'm off the o2 arena tonight so i thought i'd give this 'perk' a go by texting as i did last year. Guess what - YOU STILL GET CAN'T GET IT!!! Sort it out o2. If i could be bothered i'd be contacting trading standards.....
Message 42 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been trying to sign up for perks for months the Buble Concert in July, it just keeps saying oops... something went wrong. I even tried from my husbands phone who is also O2

I have also been in touch with O2 who told me to contact ticketmaster who dont have a clue. 

Going by this forum, O2 have not really attempted to address this problem and even worse for people to be told to go to concierge who will grant access for then to be refused entry is mistreatment of customers and false advertising. 

It does seem that this is a bit of a con. It would be good to have a solid response from an O2 representative on this matter or I am quite happy to go to trading standards, or watchdog to make an offical complaint concerning this matter. I'm taking my mum to the concert from Scotland and wanted it to be a bit more special. 

O2 are not being straight up with their customers concerning this matter. 

I hope they can address my comments a long with everyone elses. 

I look forward to hearing your response.

Kind Regards

Laurie Ann Campbell

Message 43 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable

How odd! Ive always gone to this lounge, and its really handy. 241 cocktails, great service, funky seats, and quick to get into the Arena. Does this mean you cant access it anymore? Does the text service not work at all still? O"? Any official word? is the Bllue Room still there? 

Message 44 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

Im quite a regular up there. It does still work but you have to do it on the day of the event and its usually after 3pm. It use to work from mid day a couple of years ago but ive found its now after 3... some events its been 4 but keep persisting it will work slight_smile

Ive had problem with the bar as i get access but never get the barcode on my apple iphone x

Message 45 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm coking to the ATP World Tour Finals in November.  How do I get access to the O2 Lounge dusing my visit?

Message 46 of 47

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Not sure if this will be any help or not... ?
http://www.theo2.co.uk/faqs/vip-faqs
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 47 of 47