cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Open

Anonymous
Not applicable

Having just upgraded my mobile this weekend i was told the company i work for was on the O2 open list and i was eligible for 30% discount on my contract, but when i enter my company name it says its not valid, how can i find out if my company is on the scheme, if not i have been duped into paying gor a larger data allowance as i was told i would get 30% off, i work for Ricardo Rail part of Ricardo.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

There is nothing coming up on the page for ricardo, lloyds register rail or lr rail. I can only suggest you call customer service or check with your employers.

Message 2 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Yes as @jonsie says...though it may just appear under the umbrella of another larger company name so you need all the company info when you ring O2 Customer Services.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks, i have sent an email to my employer
it would help if there was a list of eligible companies so i could see what name they are using, the woman in the shop said they were definitely on it as we do use O2 for the company mobiles
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks
Message 5 of 6

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Maybe a trip back to the store is needed and she can point you to the name to enter into the site.

Message 6 of 6