cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Insure didn't collect my phone

Anonymous
Not applicable

My phone broke two weeks ago and is completly unusable. 

I phoned about o2 insurance, and they said I was covered and someone would collect on Thursday. I gave them my hubbys number as contact details and they promised a delivery slot would be sent by text on that morning.

No text and no collection of my phone.

I keep calling and calling and keep getting cut off!! I've spent days on the phone trying to get hold of them. Spoke to live chat and they gave me an email address o2.claim@2020mobile.com and I've also been emailing complaintreviewservice@o2.com but nothing! I've sent them facebook messages and tried again on live chat but nowt. No one will call be back or respond to my emails. Calling is difficult as I don't have a home phone, so doing so when husband is here, but they keep cutting me off (Happened about 12 times now, no joke) any other ideas??

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

An awful experience but you just have to persevere, keep calling until you get through 

Message 2 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144288 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
You could try your local O2 shop?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi I'm expecting my phone to be picked up tomorrow but I'm unsure of what to package it in an what to write on the box/envelope as to where it's going
Message 4 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122891 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

The address should be covered in your policy?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
I can't find my policy an there isn't an address on my original contract
Message 6 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122891 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Ok...here is a PDF file of the policy

http://static.o2.co.uk/www/docs/termsandconditions/o2_insurance_ti15_04092013.pdf

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 7