cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Barnstaple store

Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone know when the Barnstaple O2 store is due to re-open. A sign on the door says that it is temporarily closed - back soon

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

We wouldn't know that here and if it's a franchise then O2 may not know either.

If it's just being refitted then it's anyone's guess at weeks maybe.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

If there is another local O2 high-street store near you then the staff may have been relocated there, and by popping in they may know the scheduled re opening time.

Message 3 of 5

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi,

If there is another local O2 high-street store near you then the staff may have been relocated there, and by popping in they may know the scheduled re opening time.

Rather a pointless post if you haven't checked where the nearest store is.

I did and it's in Exeter which is well over an hour's drive away! Smiley Frustrated

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@perksie wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi,

Rather a pointless post if you haven't checked where the nearest store is.

I did and it's in Exeter which is well over an hour's drive away! Smiley Frustrated

Its obviously important to the OP regarding the re opening of the store. Haven't you heard of contacting a store by telephone. They don't have to drive/commute there do they.

Or didn't you check different points of communication , I did.   tongue 

Message 5 of 5