cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No confirmation emails sent through and purchase doesn't appear on Recent orders

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I might have ordered Belkin 6000mAh Battery Power Bank (Rose Gold) twice but never received confirmation email for either purchases and cannot find them in my recent orders. Can you please inform me if any or both purchases went through and is it possible to cancel one of them?

Thank you

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

By 'this is a customer forum' the meaning is that we are all customers here so have no access to your account or orders. Customer service do not monitor this forum so you need to contact them directly.

Contact us

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Anonymous This is a customer forum. You will have to contact customer service. http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

What do you mean this is a customer forum? Am I not a customer? I would try to contact them if only the Live Chat worked...

Message 3 of 8

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

By 'this is a customer forum' the meaning is that we are all customers here so have no access to your account or orders. Customer service do not monitor this forum so you need to contact them directly.

Contact us

Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you jonsie and bambino. It wasn't clear from the O2 webpage what this forum is all about... it said ask questions and get answers.. well, I'll try to contact them via another channel. 

Message 5 of 8

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

We can help with anything technical or system procedure but alas we can't check anything account related. Good luck contacting them. Oh, and check your bank account for debits slight_smile

Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's a credit card so it wouldn't appear straight away unfortunately. Thank you! slight_smile

Message 7 of 8

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

It's a credit card so it wouldn't appear straight away unfortunately. Thank you! slight_smile

It wouldn't true but you could call your credit card company and they will tell you if there are any authorisations on your account. Mind you, getting through to the card issuer is probably the same waiting time on hold as getting through to O2 at the moment due to the problems with the Note7 and t'other phone!

Message 8 of 8