cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help

Anonymous
Not applicable

I want to add an "international favourites 3" bolt on to my phone while i'm in the usa so that it'll be active right when i get to the uk, however, it wants me to type in the code that it's sending my phone. But my phone doesn't have service in the usa so I'm not getting anything!! Can anyone help?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi and welcome to the Community Forum.

You may need to speak to O2 Customer Services and or use Online Live Chat.

All points of contact to o2 are in this link.

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Take care.
Message 2 of 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous 

Your post indicates that you are already in the USA so the quickest way for you to contact O2 either on your mobile or a landline is by calling this number which is free..

From abroad+44 3448090202Free†

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22935 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

If your phone is unlocked, you'd be better off using a local sim. If you're not getting any service, it's doubtful you'll be able to contact O2 using your phone. The number above will only be free from your mobile with your O2 sim in the phone, not from a landline. If you have Skype, or another VOIP service on the computer you're using to contact the forum, you can try this number: +448000288151 I can't say for sure if it still is an active number, but it's worth trying.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

In all probability it would be beneficial waiting till you are in the UK if contacting customer service proves to be difficult and expensive. Webchat would obviously be the cheapest option but probably the least reliable.

Message 5 of 5