O2 Community

Get help, share tips and chat

Other Products & Services

Kai
Level 1: Joiner
Kai

MyO2 Android App

Hi, 

Having just upgraded to my first smartphone, I was delighted to learn of the MyO2 app which was available for download. Having installed it, I was thrilled to be able to manage my PAYG mobile account through it, especially seeing the remaining allowances. However, I was somewhat dismayed to see that I couldn't top-up directly via the app itself.

Furthermore I was discouraged to see that I could not access my home phone and home broadband accounts via the app.

Are there any plans to upgrade the app to allow us to manage our entire accounts through the app, (or is there a mobile website similar to the Barclays one at Barclays.mobi which I am, as yet, unaware of), which we can us to administer our full accounts whilst out and about?

Thanks,

Kai 

Please use plain text.
perksie
Topics: 229
Solutions: 1,536

Re: MyO2 Android App

[ Edited ]

You can navigate to wap.o2.co.uk/o2active and click MyO2 from there, and then bookmark it.

Please support the Disasters Emergency Committee appeal to send help to the Philippines.
Text DEC to 70000 (free text) to donate £5 or online: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Legacy O2 Simplicity 20 - O2 Wallet - Nexus 4 Android 4.4.2
Please use plain text.
Kai
Level 1: Joiner
Kai

Re: MyO2 Android App

Thanks perksie. Not available for PAYG mobile customers apparently, (but they are working on it). :smileysad:
Please use plain text.