cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My O2 App for Android

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I recently updated the 'My O2' application on my Samsung GS2 and was very impressed.  I have a problem however, as I can only view 1 of the bills assocaited with my account.  There should 2 mobile bills on the account (both were viewable on the old version of the app) but only 1 is visible now.  Is there anything i need to do, to add both accounts to the app ?

Thanks,
Rob.

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've installed the app onto my android tablet and it has the same problem so I'm guessing that its something to do with my account as opposed to the software.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Hmm that's wierd. Should be exactly as it was just prettier.

Try reinstalling the app. Somthing may have gone wrong
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Does the dropdown in the top right corner not have the other account listed. Do you have both accounts linked?

https://account.o2.co.uk/service/viewLinkedAccounts.htm

Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Thanks for the responses.

The drop down menu does work (by pressing the 3 blue squares in the top right) but only lists 1 of the phone numbers.  On the old app both phone bills were accessbile by swiping left or right from the main screen so I'm guessing that the accounts are linked correctly ?  Just to confirm, the accounts were never seperate in the first place, I just bought an additional phone on my existing account.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the application and its exactly the same.

Any other suggestions ?

Thanks,
Rob.

Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've installed the app onto my android tablet and it has the same problem so I'm guessing that its something to do with my account as opposed to the software.
Message 5 of 5