Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just an FYI. ...

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions

This google play credit offer displayed on the purchase page for the galaxy s6 edge is from the galaxy tab s template and while out of date, implies that purchasers of the edge are due 30 quid Google play credit.

The offer linked is for the tab s purchased before June 3rd.

Screenshot_2015-07-03-12-01-05.png

Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@MI5 wrote:
Wait for a flood of posts asking about this then!!

I've asked for it to be removed or edited, but it takes some time...

Most of the Web errors seem to take forever to fix as in months and sometimes never.

Message 11 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

Zipped

Message 12 of 29

MI5
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I've asked for it to be removed or edited, but it takes some time...

But they can cut off a phone 2 days after a missed payment Whistle

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

A customer is late paying their bill if payment has not been received by day 15 after the bill was produced.   You cant say that's unfair... 15 days is a decent amount of time ....

Also, as a reward for loyalty, if you have been with O2 for a while you will not be barred on day 15, the system will give you a few extra days.

Message 14 of 29

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

try a week wink

Message 16 of 29

Cleoriff
  • 122923 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

But then there are those who post on here a bit distraught...claiming they knew they would struggle to meet their payment date.....so they ring O2 who  'gave them a week'...only to find the phone was cut off well before that time slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 17 of 29

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Payment due 14 days after bill is produced.

You say phone barred 15 days after bill is produced....so one day by your calculation....:smileywink:

Message 18 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

That's different @Cleoriff. What I've just mentioned is let's call it the automated process, all managed by computer programs, no human interference.It's O2's system that bars . The one you just mentioned is a promise to pay...When you accept one you have to place the account into dispute, so it doesn't get barred...some people don't send the request of 😞 . Because most people that ring to get a promise to pay ring before the bill is due, they only find out it's not been done when the phone gets cut off....

Technicalities!Crazy

edit @jonsie 

More info
tonguetonguetongue
Message 19 of 29

Cleoriff
  • 122923 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Different?  Maybe a 'different sytem' used.  Slightly irrelevant when a client is cut off after a verbal promise made that they wouldn't be....I am sure they aren't interested to be told it's a system fault...

My point stands I think...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 20 of 29