anyone help, I'd be grateful]

WispaRed7 

Message 1 of 58
57 REPLIES 57

Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you @MI5 & @Cleoriff 

I have bookmarked your post MI5, for future reference

it may well be that with all helpful stuff you MI5 & @jonsie which I have bookmarked, I will have to handwrite it all down in a file, that's the way my brain works ..... = ..... old-fashioned/traditional yes ..... Cleoriff you may have mentioned something about this quite some time ago now ..... & ..... btw thank you for your encouragement Cleoriff & the patience of you MI5 & jonsie

as said elswewhere it is going to take about 2/3 weeks for my workroom to get in order so's I can have said file on nearby wooden desk with A4 lined paper notebook on for my to copy down hand notes from O2C screens ..... so's I can then look back upon my notes ..... I've tried doing the minimizing & then maximizing alternate screens ie O2C thread on / my laptop screen ..... but ..... my brain won't accept it

hope all this makes sense

Thanks! all enjoy your day Cat

Message 51 of 58

Anonymous
Not applicable

as said on another thread I am op on ..... I now have thought up a working system = I make 'random' notes in a lined paper notebook ..... to be typed up using Word on my laptop in subject categories & then printed off & filed in ring binder for me to look at whilst doing things like picture posting using & including looking at the help I get from the experts here ..... I cannot 'hold' in my short term memory very well thing like IT learning

btw shelves are up in my workroom ..... man (friend of a friend) with screwdriver & hammer no doubt drunk in pub from my 'payment' to him slight_smile 

like my new printer, even if I have 'naffed' it up a bit ie won't print direct from O2C screen (using 3 x red short horizontal lined icon in trhs of screen) but will do a Word document 

so ready to go as soon as possible when I am capable haha  slight_smile

Message 52 of 58

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Good for you Jane...a lass after my own heart ...(I take notes all the time) My notepad is like my diary....if I lost it I would cease to function Shirty:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 53 of 58

Anonymous
Not applicable

bless you @Cleoriff you gave me a kudos Thanks!

& for encouraging me to keep on trying to do the 'scary' IT stuff ..... with lots of help from my O2C friends Hug

Message 54 of 58

Anonymous
Not applicable

just printed all this thread for use, in the not too distant future

filed it all in an A4 binder

& now on to the next topic

note to self ..... must get some coloured A4 separaters from the stationers

it feels good to getting myself organised, if in a somewhat traditional way 

have a good Sunday Cat

Message 55 of 58

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Perfect day to get organised. I too like order in my life and find having things in one place to refer to much better.

Message 56 of 58

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

just printed all this thread for use, in the not too distant future

filed it all in an A4 binder

& now on to the next topic

note to self ..... must get some coloured A4 separaters from the stationers

it feels good to getting myself organised, if in a somewhat traditional way 

have a good Sunday Cat

You are just like me @Anonymous (organising the 'traditional way')

Its similar to me having a perfectly good planner on my phone...but still resort to keeping a good old fashioned Letts diary.....I like a big visual display for months ahead..at the turn of a couple of pages..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 57 of 58

Anonymous
Not applicable

jonsie & Cleoriff slight_smile it gives me comfort to know I'm not alone in organising myself like I've just described above ..... printer is low on ink now Smiley LOL & I've more to do = so will go into town tomorrow to the local ink cartridge shop & in the meantime I've a necessary messy job to do in the garden wink

Message 58 of 58