cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S6 sound issue

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi all, I've got a Galaxy S6 and I'm having problems with the speaker at the bottom of the device.

If I listen to a video, play a game, anything really the sound "jumps" so to speak. It's not fluid and almost cuts in and out. It doesn't do it all the time either. I've tried shutting down some programmes to see if it might be a RAM issue but it doesn't seem to make a difference.

Does anyone know if this is a common fault on the S6? Is this going to be a return for repair job?

Thanks in advance for any replies.
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi all, I've got a Galaxy S6 and I'm having problems with the speaker at the bottom of the device.

If I listen to a video, play a game, anything really the sound "jumps" so to speak. It's not fluid and almost cuts in and out. It doesn't do it all the time either. I've tried shutting down some programmes to see if it might be a RAM issue but it doesn't seem to make a difference.

Does anyone know if this is a common fault on the S6? Is this going to be a return for repair job?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Not noticed anything like this on my S6 so maybe a faulty device. As others have said don't send it to O2 for repair, go direct to Samsung.

Message 11 of 11