cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FALSE ORDER BY O2!!!!!!! VERY ANGRY CUSTOMER

Anonymous
Not applicable

RECEIVED AN EMAIL STATING MY ORDER FOR A SAMSUNG GALAXY S6 FOLIO BUNDLE FOR £19.99 HAS BEEN PROCESSED YET I DIDNT ORDER THIS NOW O2 ARE SAYING THAT THEY CANT CANCEL DUE TO IT BEEN PROCESSED AND I AM TO REFUSE DELIVERY AND MY MONEY WILL BE REFUNDED! WHAT CAN BE DONE!!! REPORT TO TRADING STANDARDS MAYBE! I AM FUMING

Message 1 of 21
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143405 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You need to ask CS to escalate it to the fraud dept.
If it was ordered on your account and you didn't do it it means your account may have been hacked and you should report it immediately.
You will also need to change your passwords etc.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

MI5
  • 143405 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You need to ask CS to escalate it to the fraud dept.
If it was ordered on your account and you didn't do it it means your account may have been hacked and you should report it immediately.
You will also need to change your passwords etc.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

apparently nothing can be done regarding this all i can do is refuse my delivery and wait for a refund

Message 3 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
oh and now it is my fault for apparently 'ordering at time of ordering my phone' more lies
Message 4 of 21

MI5
  • 143405 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I've told you what you need to do above. We are just customers here so can't do anymore for you.
Is it showing as an order placed in your My O2 or just an error ?
http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2

Currently using:
Message 5 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

no order isnt showing as placed contacted cs who said order was done at 15:39 today wich i was at work as didnt finish till 4 and they cant do anything regarding the order

Message 6 of 21

MI5
  • 143405 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Keep your eye on your My O2 as it may have just been an email sent to the wrong account - I've had that before.
Your My O2 should update over night if it has been ordered on your account.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

they said it has been ordered from my account and have confirmed its my address its been posted too. i dont know what to do 

Message 8 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you a customer of O2 already? It would seem strange for a fraudulent order to be placed and delivered to you! Maybe there has been a glitch on their system - has any money been deducted from any payment card?

Edit: I see you are a customer! 

Message 9 of 21

MI5
  • 143405 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Yeah, it is a weird one.
You'll have to refuse delivery or accept the phone and use the 14 day cancellation period to return it.

Currently using:
Message 10 of 21