cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 500 Everytime i try to access product.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey

Having a really annoying problem everyrime i try to access my pay monthly service... Everytime i click it it takes me straight to the error 500 page it really starting to bug me because i want to track my order. The same thing happens when i go to the help section aswell.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi
Have you tried refreshing the page?
Also, which internet engine are you using? I find it easier to access my O2 stuff using Chrome and not Internet Explorer. Unless you're using the MyO2 app on your phone. Might be worth contacting CS to see if they can sort your account issues on their end. Hope this helps!
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous

Welcome to the customer to customer Community Forum.

Can you please give some more information. 😄

What browsers have you used ?
What steps have you taken thus far to resolve ?
Have you tried deleting your Myo2 App and Re Install ?
What phone / firmware are you using ?

To track an order from O2 look at your inbox and spam folder for an email from O2 with tracking info , which is sent when the item has been despatched.

Help link -> http://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-and-devices/how-to-track-your-order

You can speak to Live Chat as well as Customer Services via -> http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Let us know how you get on please.
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Not much you can do with a 500 error because is an internal server error meaning it's on O2 end.

You can try reloading the page (F5), deleting the cache and deleting cookies and trying again but really it's an issue with the website.

Hope that's helps and welcome to the customer to customer forum.
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous and welcome to the community.

If you give us a little bit more of info we might be able to give you a better advice...Let us know, we're here to help slight_smile

Message 5 of 5