Did you mean: 

Doorswap

jessicalam_
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hey,

I was talking to an online advisor yesterday and they told me that I could get a doorswap because it was within my 7 day buying period. Anyways, she said that it would take 1-3 working days. I haven't received any conformation email of this though.. so I was just wondering if anyone has done this doorswap before and how long did it take? etc.

Thanks in advance! 

Message 1 of 17
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Usually it is confirmed immediately.
check spam folder in email and if nothing get back on phone to CS.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Usually it is confirmed immediately.
check spam folder in email and if nothing get back on phone to CS.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 17

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
The order is normally raised the same day or next day. You should have got an email from o2shop with the item listed. If you haven't received this yet call customer services again and make sure the order has been raised.
Message 3 of 17

jessicalam_
  • 9 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Okay thanks, I have checked my spam and emails and I still haven't received an email. So I will chase them up now, thank you

Message 4 of 17

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Hope they sort it for you, let us know how you got on.
Message 5 of 17

jessicalam_
  • 9 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Today is the third working day and it still hasn't come!! I spoke to an advisor and they said I should receive an email but they gave me a reference number to say that it has been organised but it's day three now and still no phone!! 

Message 6 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @jessicalam

When you say you spoke to o2, was that on the phone or via live chat? If live chat then recommend you call CS as live chat not recommended on here except for basic stuff.

202 For contract
4445 for pay as you go

Please let us know how you get on.
Message 7 of 17

jessicalam_
  • 9 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yeah I did the live chat, and okay I will call them now thanks slight_smile

Message 8 of 17

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

jessicalam_
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just an update - I still do not have a new phone!

I went into stores and explained that i was waiting for a doorswap and they were useless. They said they could not doing anything and it was up to customer service. 

I spoke to customer service and they guranteed I would get it within three days as they now made it a 'priority' and would definetely been receiving an email conforming. This was on Thursday and now, I know it's the weekend so they won't deliver but does anyone have an suggestion what I should do if it is not delivered?! (And I have a strong feeling I will not be getting a doorswap again!)

Message 10 of 17