cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does O2 offer a service like Vodafone's One Net?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I want to have a landline number for a business that diverts to my mobile. Does anyone know if O2 offer this like Vodafone do? I can't see anything on the website to suggest they do.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Not sure how the Voda system works but it should be possible for you to set up a divert from the landline to mobile anyway after a certain number of rings - Check with your landline provider.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

As MI5 says it should work with any landline bearing in mind the cost of a call to mobile each time.

It worked ok with my BT landline.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks. Vodafone let you set up another landline number that does this so you don't need to use your home number for business advertising. Guessing O2 don't allow this

Message 4 of 7

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I've never heard of it, you could ask O2 Business support.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 5 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
O2 don't do home phone anymore for consumers but I do believe they still provide business lines.
It would be best to call Business CS on 8002 from your business handset or 0800 977 7337 from a landline.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 7

cyrillicguy
Level 8: Talented
  • 247 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I want to have a landline number for a business that diverts to my mobile. Does anyone know if O2 offer this like Vodafone do? I can't see anything on the website to suggest they do.

You could rent a "virtual" landline number, there are hundreds of offers. I use Localphone, and it's £1/month rental plus divert costs every time someone phones you (1.8 pence per minute to UK mobiles I think).

Message 7 of 7