cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did not receive free accessory bundle with Nokia Lumia 1020

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

Apologies for another o2 customer harping on about not receiving the free accesory bundle with the Nokia Lumia 1020.

I received the Nokia Lumia 1020 last Wednesday after ordering it as a refurb on the o2 website, which stated that it was from o2 so would have 64Gig and not the usual 32Gig as it is only on o2, also with a free accessory bundle.

I had the phone which only had 32 Gig and a pair of headphones (bright Yellow). I immediately went on chat and was told that I had a brand new phone and not a refurb. I said i was grateful for that and i am very happy with the phone but it isnt 62Gig and did not have a free accessory bundle as stated on the website.

I was told on the first occasion of contacting o2 by chat to ring their customer service and retrun the item, I said i am happy with the item but i hasnt got 64Gig and the free accessory bundle< but she was adamant thats what i had to do. They are no longer in staock and didnt want to do this.

The second time I contacted o2 on chat I was told that there was no accessory bundle with the Nokia Lumia 1020 and could I send the page address, which I obviously couldnt because its been taken down.

Anyways, all i want is an answer to the question, why doesnt it have 64gig and why no accessory bundle.

Many thanks

David

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

This thread may help you > http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/Nokia-Bundle-claiming-Problems-Solution/m-p/827905...

I would suggest ringing O2 Customer Services is 202 for Contract -> 4445 for PAYG -> http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus for help about the phone.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

This thread may help you > http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/Nokia-Bundle-claiming-Problems-Solution/m-p/827905...

I would suggest ringing O2 Customer Services is 202 for Contract -> 4445 for PAYG -> http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus for help about the phone.
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anonymous
Not applicable

I just chatted to someone called Ivan on chat who has now said that I should have had the bundle.

He gave me the website to claim from Nokia, so will apply.  Thank you Ivan, excellent customer service, out of 3 chat advisors he gave me the correct information.

Although no resolution to the 64Gig of memory issue but at least we have the bundle is sorted.

Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Some members here would say not to lend any weight to what ' Live Chat ' say.

Perhaps phone them or look at the links I've added which may hold inserted links within them to the sites you need to visit.

Calling O2 may help

Message 5 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122387 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I just chatted to someone called Ivan on chat who has now said that I should have had the bundle.

He gave me the website to claim from Nokia, so will apply.  Thank you Ivan, excellent customer service, out of 3 chat advisors he gave me the correct information.

Although no resolution to the 64Gig of memory issue but at least we have the bundle is sorted.

Good for you @Anonymous It took a long time and much misinformation but you eventually got part of your problem solved. Fingers crossed that you get this bundle soon..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you for the info Bandofbrothers and the encouraging reply Cleoriff.

At least some progress made, will add if and when the bundle arrives!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
You're Welcome DJ1

Please keep us posted.

And the same to you.
Message 8 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122387 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Thank you for the info Bandofbrothers and the encouraging reply Cleoriff.

At least some progress made, will add if and when the bundle arrives!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Please update when you can...

Happy Christmas to you also....:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 9