cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Click and collect confusion!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

Upgraded today and selected the click and collect option. Received an email saying it will arrive "within two days"... That's Saturday at the latest (hopefully) according to their email!

I selected a store around three doors from my office for convenience but they could have delivered it to my office post room by tomorrow!

Has anyone else used 'Click and Collect' and what was the timeframe it was delivered in?

All in all it just appears I will learn from my mistake (and should just be a bit more patient)!

Cheers.
Message 1 of 13
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

I have not used it but here is the help link http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,KB=Companion,question=ref(user):str(Mobile),C...

Time frames depend on stock levels and if a bank holiday is involved etc.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

I have not used it but here is the help link http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,KB=Companion,question=ref(user):str(Mobile),C...

Time frames depend on stock levels and if a bank holiday is involved etc.
Message 2 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Cheers slight_smile Still confused as to why my office would be tomorrow but to the store is two days but no major problem, have a phone that works so just need to be patient! Just odd that the store service is actually less than you get to have them pay (what I imagine is more) to have it delivered to your door/desk!
Message 3 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes certainly a conundrum on the difference in availability by both ways.

I usually suggest doing this in store if Convenient then theirs no waiting typically as you walk out with the handset.
Message 4 of 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
If the store is that close, why did you not just pop in at lunchtime to upgrade?
You would have the phone by now.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 13

jonsie
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

I have to admit that was my thought too. Maybe got a better deal online or over the phone?

Message 6 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Much better deal online when speaking with an agent than I was even offered through the 'upgrade' section in MyO2...
Message 7 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
That's fair enough.

You'll have it soon enough. slight_smile
Message 8 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

And at least the OP would actually see if the phone was in stock.....as we know this 'buy today for next day delivery' has turned into a farce recently....:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 13

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Aha, makes sense then.... slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 10 of 13