Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken link

Tom1959
Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Can you remove the link to O2 Webmail from your site please?

o2.JPG

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Tom1959

This is a customer  to customer forum so no-one from O2 will see your post here. I will mention @Toby the community manager in this post and he may be able to pass on your request 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

Tom1959
Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello Cleoriff, I know that this is a user forum, however, the O2 website, lists this as one of the ways to contact them. I don't know why I can't just send an e.mail? I can phone them (office hours), I can chat to them (office hours). If I don't want to use either of these methods, there is an address ( where you stick a stamp on an envelope and post it!). If anyone from O2 happens to read this, can you please come into the 21st century with the rest of us?
Message 3 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

O2 withdrew the email facility some time ago @Tom1959 so I can't see them starting it again. I think they felt it would become unmanageable. ..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 6

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

There aren't many mutinational companies that you can't contact via email. O2 (and some other networks) decided this was the way forward and in their infinite wisdom deduced that live chat and social media, such as Twitter and Facebook, was their preferred way of dealing with customer issues and queries.

We all know just how poorly this is working out and it's time O2 rethought the contact us by email and reintroduced it.

As for the weblink posted earlier, that is still a live link for those who are able to use their O2 webmail after the broadband was sold and accounts migrated to Sky. It was never a means of contacting customer service.

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Verification of account details via insecure email is an issue.
I could email in from your account and ask for an upgrade to a new phone and you would be liable for it.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 6