cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airtime discount thru my work

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, my work enables me to receive 30% discount on my airtime - I received a code on my phone and took it to the shop to process, however when I went to the shop I was told that I could activate this discount on line - but I cannot see how to do this - can anyone help?

many thanks

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
As far as I'm aware you can't.

I don't believe it's in your Myo2

This has been asked a few times before on here.

Point 4.

http://static.o2.co.uk/www/docs/termsandconditions/o2open.pdf

From the o2 site.

We've created a world of great offers, just for you. You're just a few steps away from getting started.

Get started on O2 Open:

1. Enter your details here to create your own O2 Open account. If you are on a different mobile network, you can still have O2 Open - simply enter your current mobile number.

2. We'll send a code to your phone to check your details. Just enter it on screen when you're ready.

3. Have a look at our range of great rewards and benefits.

4. See one you like? We'll text you a voucher code. Take this in store to get the offer.

5. Don't forget, it's easy to share with up to five friends and family. Give us their numbers & we'll do the rest.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
As far as I'm aware you can't.

I don't believe it's in your Myo2

This has been asked a few times before on here.

Point 4.

http://static.o2.co.uk/www/docs/termsandconditions/o2open.pdf

From the o2 site.

We've created a world of great offers, just for you. You're just a few steps away from getting started.

Get started on O2 Open:

1. Enter your details here to create your own O2 Open account. If you are on a different mobile network, you can still have O2 Open - simply enter your current mobile number.

2. We'll send a code to your phone to check your details. Just enter it on screen when you're ready.

3. Have a look at our range of great rewards and benefits.

4. See one you like? We'll text you a voucher code. Take this in store to get the offer.

5. Don't forget, it's easy to share with up to five friends and family. Give us their numbers & we'll do the rest.
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you for your reply - this is what I thought also.  I shall go into the local O2 shop and try again.

Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
You're welcome.

Show them the t&c

Good luck.
Message 4 of 4