cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a second phone to MyO2. How do I do this?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I already have my own phone registered on MyO2. I just bought a new phone and an O2 sim card for my Mum, who is very frail and lives far away from me. Can I register her phone as a second phone on my O2 account, so that I can help her to manage it? Thanks in advance for any help 🙂

Community_STS_0.png
Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Yes, just use the "link accounts" option on the "My O2" home page.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Yes, just use the "link accounts" option on the "My O2" home page.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

No such an option exists anymore. Only option is to bring in 'other products' but you have to registrer them first using a different email address, it doesn't make sense

Message 3 of 8

MI5
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Since the redesign the "link my accounts" has been replaced with "bring in other products" but it's still the same process. You still had to register yourself under a different email address or call CS and get them to add it to an existing one.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 8

DRF99
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I can the advice on how to link the second phone but not how to register this so that it can then be linked. Advice pl

Message 5 of 8

MI5
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@DRF99 wrote:

I can the advice on how to link the second phone but not how to register this so that it can then be linked. Advice pl

Your username is the email address you used when obtaining the sim or contact and you should have been emailed a temporary password which needs changing the first time you login. 

If  you didn’t get a password, call customer service on 202 for contracts or 4445 for PAYG. 

Currently using:
Message 6 of 8

Ex_employee
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Sorry for bring this thread back to life, but is there a way to unlink accounts?

Thank you

Message 7 of 8

MI5
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Ex_employee wrote:

Sorry for bring this thread back to life, but is there a way to unlink accounts?

Thank you

@Ex_employee 

Only possible when you cancel one of the accounts.

Currently using:
Message 8 of 8