cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£30 Debenhams voucher not working

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is getting really annoying. I've made 5 phone calls over the weekend, and I don't have time making calls during my working week. The 2 vouchers me and my husband received are not working. Debenhams says it is a known issue from O2's side, and they need to re-issue. Despite having spoken to O2 at length, and them promising to solve this, I still have not heard anything.

I've tried getting help on chat, but they tell me to call.

I was given an email address, but it is not working.

I don't have time to call them back again until the weekend, but I would much rather have this solved sooner.

Message 1 of 21
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, luckily the voucher worked in store. Will mark this issue as solved, but I am very disappointed by the way it was handled by O2. I have spent aproximately 2 1/2 to 3 hours including extra gas having to go to town to visit a store. I wish this had been handled better. Will not recommend O2 to friends.

Thanks for everyone trying to help at least.

View solution in original post

Message 16 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

If.you have exhausted usual routes then perhaps use the complaint link at the foot of the forum page. 

Let us know how you get on. 

Message 2 of 21

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Perhaps @Toby or one of the admin team can get some info about the reissue process or @rosadosc? 

Message 3 of 21

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Perhaps @Toby@ or one of the admin team can get some info about the reissue process or @Anonymous? 

I have re-mentioned @Anonymous as yours didn't seem to be showing as a mention just to ensure she sees this.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 21

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@Bambino wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

Perhaps @Toby@ or one of the admin team can get some info about the reissue process or @Anonymous? 

I have re-mentioned @Anonymous as yours didn't seem to be showing as a mention just to ensure she sees this.

Thanks @Bambino the perils of Singha, Sang Som , fat fingers and poor eyesight. Not a good mix.  slight_frown

Message 5 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your input. I have sent a message to the two contacts mentioned. The 'complaints' link on the forum is not very useful, it goes around in circles, and only wants me to call. As mentioned, I do not have time to make lengthy calls during the week.

I did send an email to various email addresses I found, but already one came back as not working - namely mycare@o2mail.co.uk. I also sent an explanation to complaints@o2mail.co.uk, abuse@o2mail.co.uk, ncb@o2.com and complaintreviewservice@o2.com. Hopefully someone will get back to me.

I will post again as soon as it has been resolved, thank you.

Message 6 of 21

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

Toby is the Community coordinator and rosadosc is an O2 employee who contributes here on a private level, but has been very helpful, so between the two of them, with any luck, you might get your problem resolved. Please come back and let us know how you got on. Good luck. slight_smile

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 7 of 21

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

HI @Anonymous ,

I shall tend to your PM later today when I can and see if anything can be done slight_smile

I'm Toby, the community coordinator. Welcome.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 8 of 21

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

complaintreviewservice@o2.com is the official complaint email. You should get an acknowledgement fairly quickly and a decision about their arbitration within 7 working days. Check your spam folders.

Message 9 of 21

L_W_Ward
Level 12: Nimble
  • 625 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

This is getting really annoying. I've made 5 phone calls over the weekend, and I don't have time making calls during my working week. The 2 vouchers me and my husband received are not working. Debenhams says it is a known issue from O2's side, and they need to re-issue. Despite having spoken to O2 at length, and them promising to solve this, I still have not heard anything.

I've tried getting help on chat, but they tell me to call.

I was given an email address, but it is not working.

I don't have time to call them back again until the weekend, but I would much rather have this solved sooner.

Did you try and use them online? I did and it would enter the code, do the discount and then say you can't use it twice. If this is the problem you need to follow all these points but then click debit card payment so the gift card is not selected but the gift card discount has already been applied. Then move onto the next page. 

If not use it in store?

iPhone 13 Pro Max 25gBG,
iPad 9th Gen,
Apple Watch Ultra,
,Airpod Pro,
Apple TV 4K,
Apple TV HD,
HomePods,
Message 10 of 21