cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 recycle

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sent my iPhone 5 off to recycle last week as I thought this would be easier than selling on eBay boy was I wrong. Phone was in good working order but received email today telling me they have revised my offer from 102 pound to 20 pound what an insult. Thay said due to damage on the screen non of which I could see when I sent the phone off. Please people do not use 02 recycle.
Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

Cleoriff
  • 122816 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Didn't accept the offer I requested phone to be sent back right away. Im sure some people have had good experiences with O2 recycle but I felt I had to put what happened to me on hear as I felt it was a genuine decent phone in working order.

I am glad you did post. Its good to hear different expeiences from all people. At least folk will know to be wary and maybe take photos of the phone to send with it to recycle. So they know to have all aspects covered...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 21 of 23

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Don't be too surprised if you get an email with a revised offer of the original price...
Message 22 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2 Recycle of course is not owned by o2 as such. It is just a trading name. Given the number of complaints is fairly small through here it would suggest they are no better or worse than any of the others.

I have used Mazuma and RPC in the past with no issues.
Message 23 of 23