cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 Service and the lack of.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good afternoon

I was in the process of paying off my Device plan and getting a new phone. 

To my surprise 02 offer very little choice compared with what was available a year ago.

Tried in vain to contact live chat but to know avail. (I take it they are having lunch !)

Can somebody let me know if 02 are slipping down the pan as their customer service is getting worse. So called dedicated customer services appears to be not.

I am now thinking on changing to another phone company once my contract runs out. Whats the point in staying with a company that does not care.

Regards

Steve

One cheesed off customer.

I bet this message comes back with a response of 'Unfortunately we are unable to respond to your comments as the system is down. Please try again.'

PS I have edited this twice as my spelling is not very good, but when things upset me I just type, post and then recheck !

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144367 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
CS is very busy at the moment due to some phone launch.
I suggest you try calling early morning or pop into your local store.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 144367 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
CS is very busy at the moment due to some phone launch.
I suggest you try calling early morning or pop into your local store.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

jonsie
  • 93236 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions
Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@Anonymous I suppose you could always make a complaint here http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Though with the length of response time I doubt your problem would be resolved quickly. As suggested it may be better to take your custom elsewhere if you can't get things sorted to your satisfaction.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

totally agree service and ease of navigation on websiste is terrible, I changed because the reception is better at work but the hassle just isn't worth it I will go b ack to EE when contract runs out

Message 5 of 5