cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

xfactor app plus others

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can anyone tell me if it's possible to install android apps onto the Nokia Lumia 735 using play store?
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93217 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

I'm currently trialling a Windows phone and whilst there are plenty of apps out there  I have found some glaring omissions of apps that I use regularly on Android. I have no doubt that with the popularity of windows phones now that the developers will get round to it eventually if you are prepared to wait. Unfortunately I'm not...

Message 11 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

How many of these app's your missing are Google related app's?

Message 12 of 15

aldaweb
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I may be wrong, but at the moment I believe BlackBerry 10 phones are the only phones you can install apps designed for another operating system, ie Android apps from the Amazon App Store, or the Google Play store via a sideloaded app called Snap.

Blackberry 10 phones are the only mainstream phones to be capable of running Android apps, however Jolla phones running Sailfish OS also have the facility thoughmay be thin on the ground wink

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 13 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Mrs Phillpark had a WP, but switched after getting frustrated with lack of apps, and various other things. Best thing on it was the camera tbh
Message 14 of 15

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Good job this thread was dead mid month.
Message 15 of 15