O2 Community

Get help, share tips and chat

Other Devices (Nokia, Blackberry, etc)

Level 1: Joiner
SARAHA

returned mobile to Freepost, LL88 1XL

hi,

can someone please help. I recently sent back a mobile phone to the Returns Department, Freepost, LS88 1XL and it still have not been recieved back to O2.

Without it being confirmed i am without my mobile phone as I need to order a new one with them

I can not track the order as all i have is a certificate of Posting
Please use plain text.
adamtemp64
Topics: 222
Kudos: 950
Solutions: 1,018

As you did not send recorded or special delvery it cannot be tracked.

Another user recently had this and had to fax the certificate of posting I would ring o2 customer services and explain.

I will post link once found.

viewtopic.php?t=23494&highlight=recorded
2 iPhone 5s 32gb on 4g 8gb tariff 1 iPhone 4s 16gb sim only on business contract
iPad 3 wifi-3g 64gb
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Henstridge Rural South Somerset (still 2g only and it is 2014)
Please use plain text.
Level 1: Joiner
SARAHA

Thanks for this :smileyvery-happy:

I have contacted O2 customer services and sent them a copy of the Certificate of Posting. They state that unless it states received on the system they are unable to order and dispatch me a new mobile phone. I have to wait until they actually receive the handset which could take up to another 5-7 working days

This surely can’t be correct? :robotmad:

Why bother doing what the returns department state when returning the phone by sending it back to the address self addresses sticker they provide to, Returns Department, Freepost, LS88 1XL when they clearly don’t receive the goods in a timely manor.

I am currently still paying for my contract without actually using my tariff as i do not have a mobile phone. :womanindifferent:
Please use plain text.
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
prking

They provide the returns label, but its up to you to decide whether to track the parcel or whether to pay a little more for a guaranteed speedier delivery or just to get a certificate of posting.
No - there isn't an app for it.
Please use plain text.