Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problems with nokia lumia 520

joules
Level 4: Observant
  • 140 Posts
  • 19 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi my phone is on mute and when i press the volume button to turn back on the numbers go up but the mute button is still there, I rang my phone to see if the volume was on and it did not ring but said the other caller has hung up, any advice please? Joules

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144180 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
You would of had to manually switch it off somewhere.
Can't remember if there is a switch on notification bar on the 520, but I don't think so?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 14

joules
Level 4: Observant
  • 140 Posts
  • 19 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Okay thanks for sorting it for me, at least if it happens again I will know what to do.  Enjoy your easter break. 

many thanks Joules

Message 12 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144180 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
No probs slight_smile
PS Just checked and if you press one of the volume buttons you should see a downward pointing arrow appear top right of the screen. If you tap this arrow it takes you directly to all the sound settings.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Awesome job here @MI5
Glad is working @joules slight_smile
Message 14 of 14