cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new to o2,need blackberry data plan

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've just topped up with a new sim which has exchanged my £10 for 500mb and 100 mins n texts but I am using a blackberry 9790. I received a text on how to set up a bb data plan. I've got my data but am using opera mini and not BIS (blackberry internet service) can I opt into this plan with my remaining data or do I have to top up again. I tried buying a bolt on but the credit had already come off my balance.
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144172 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
You would need to top up again and buy the bolt on from your credit.
It may be worth leaving it until next month so that your allowances and BIS run concurrently though.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
  • 144172 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
You would need to top up again and buy the bolt on from your credit.
It may be worth leaving it until next month so that your allowances and BIS run concurrently though.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Much better to wait, as said if you need BIS now you will have to top up again.

Message 3 of 3