O2 Community

Get help, share tips and chat

Other Devices (Nokia, Blackberry, etc)

Level 1: Joiner
holly_wilson

network key

since getting a new simcard for my phone i haven't been able to get past the homepage because it keeps asking for a "network key". I've looked through all my instruction books but can not find what the network key might be, can you ehlp???
Please use plain text.
wanty
Topics: 5
Kudos: 86
Solutions: 42

network key

Sounds like your handset isn't unlocked to o2.
Come say "hi" and have a chat and a virtual pint with the other O2 forum members here!
I work for O2 but any comments and opinions I post here are solely my own and do not reflect those of O2 or Telefónica.
Please use plain text.
Level 1: Joiner
holly_wilson

network key

no i ordered the sim for my new phone because my original handset is broken, my new phone is just a cheap pay as you go phone called alcatrel (only costs £10), i just need to be able to use the phone so i can text and make calls, but i need the network key!!
Please use plain text.
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
prking

network key

no i ordered the sim for my new phone because my original handset is broken, my new phone is just a cheap pay as you go phone called alcatrel (only costs £10), i just need to be able to use the phone so i can text and make calls, but i need the network key!!

That's confusing, you bought a new phone and a new SIM? Didn't the new phone come with a SIM?

Is the new phone definitely an O2 phone.
No - there isn't an app for it.
Please use plain text.
Ask a Question
Welcome