cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

myo2app for blackburry

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have just had it confirmed myo2app is no longer supported by o2 for blackberry. I can only see my detailed by logging in to o2 then my o2. I cannot download. The update they are only supporting apple and android. No blackberry sorry chaps and gals no apps available
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
2things m15 wot is snap and where can I get it please

I think @MI5 gave you the link which tells you how to get Snap in post 7?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144205 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Yeah, it's all on the link mate.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous 

You need to get rid of the old My O2 as it was discontinued for Blackberry, it was removed from  BBworld a while back so there are no updates for it.

Have you tried searching my O2 on Amazon app store ? As far as I'm aware if you have BlackBerry OS 10.2.1 or higher you can get it from there. It's the android version. I have it and it's better than the BB one.

O2 do support BB by the way, they are even selling them again.I think (personal opinion) that because you can get everything now in android format BB just didn't bother to continue maintaining the old app

Message 13 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks people I am just getting used to how this works I'll try that
Message 14 of 14